Old time Mac products. Where are they now?

Discussion in 'Community' started by Archaeopteryx, Sep 24, 2004.

1. Archaeopteryx macrumors regular

Well, I was cleaning out my closet and I found an old school 93' Apple Catalog. I paged through it and saw a bunch of products that were really nice. Then I started to wonder why so many of these things just didnt catch on. Like:

[​IMG]

The Powerbook Docking station. Sure you can plug it in to your stuff.. but we no longer have the pimp conveniance of not dealing with wires and push button undocking...

or how about :

[​IMG]

Full page monitors! Maybe they still make them... but surly nothing as pimp as in the 90's... push of a button the monitor would turn from standard to full page mode!

Im sure there are quite a few more.. but this is it for now :D Do you guys have any products you wish had made it?

2. Kingsnapped macrumors 6502a

Kingsnapped

I just found an old beige mouse in the trash while running an errand at my old High school.

In the pocket it went.

3. Nermal Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

There's a Radius Pivot somewhere in the garage - it rotates between portrait and landscape. Unfortunately the driver doesn't work properly with OS 7.6 or newer, sometimes resulting in a crash when you rotate the display :eek: