Older Games

Discussion in 'Games' started by powerpc7640, Dec 8, 2002.

1. powerpc7640 macrumors newbie

Does anyone know were I could get ahold of games that were released in 94-97. I have looked around at the big name providers of mac software but most things that are that old are no longer being made or sold by them. I would like to bealbe to get ahold of atleast the orginal cd's.

2. RBMaraman macrumors 65816

RBMaraman

try eBay. You can usually find just about anything there.

3. mangoman macrumors 6502a

mangoman

I've got some old titles laying around that I don't want: Starcraft, Carmageddon II, old Sierra Pinball CD's.. You want 'em? Email me:
    dylanm@columbus.rr.com

4. powerpc7640 thread starter macrumors newbie

Games

I was looking for Spaceship Warlock--I can never remember the names--this was the only one that I have come up with that I can find.

5. MacBandit macrumors 604

MacBandit

Re: Games

I have a bunch of old Bungie games and I have Myth, Myst, Myst II (Riven), Doom II, Critical Path, Spectre VR, Joust, Misc. from Ambrosia, Diablo II, and more.

6. job macrumors 68040

job

Go to your local Half-Price Bookstore.

I was able to pick up a copy of Rainbow 6, Rune, and Oni for a grand total of $15.

They also had a lot of older Mac shareware/commcerial games in jewel cases for about $1 to $2.

If you are lucky, you might be able to find what you are looking for.

7. AssassinOfGates macrumors 6502

There's some online stores that work like FuncoLand and GameStop, only they also sell mac games. Look around. You can also try some local stores too. I know my MicroCenter still has Tie Fighter for mac.

Ah, those were the days... back when LucasArts supported the mac. Then they dumped us and thus no Jedi Knight I. Bastards.