Oliver Sacks spoke on KUOW

Discussion in 'Community' started by indifference, Apr 1, 2005.

1. indifference macrumors regular

When Oliver Sacks spoke on KUOW, he said that he journals to Mozart music when he goes out to live classical concerts. I was wondering, what do you think he writes about? I have started to write every morning listening to the requium. About my whole life.

2. yellow Moderator emeritus

yellow

He writes about seeking out and finding the perfect patient. The patient whose brain he would like to dissect and figure out why the hell he (or she) keeps posting bizzaro threads.

I mean.. what does it matter what people on here, who have no idea who the hell Oliver Sacks (MD) is (Other then googling and reading his bio), think he is journalling about while listening to Wolfy Mozart, Franky Liszt, Eddie Grieg, or Ali Keys?

Maybe he writes about being a pedo. Maybe he writes about all the charities he donates to. Maybe he writes about his boyhood dream of being a cabaret singer. Maybe he writes about his theories on how neural pathways are grown. Maybe he doesn't write, maybe he draws pictures of flying saucers attacking 1950's era army men while he makes gun and explosion noises with his mouth?

I don't think you should be wasting your time wondering about this one..

3. Chappers macrumors 68020

Chappers

There is nothing I can add except 'Hello indifference'

4. SFVCyclone macrumors 6502a

5. yellow Moderator emeritus

yellow