Omaha, NE

Discussion in 'iPhone Purchaser Meetups' started by ipodtouchy333, Jun 14, 2008.

1. macrumors 65816

Hey, just thought I would make a thread for the Village Point Apple Store. Once I find out when they will actually be release (at opening or at 6pm) I may actually just go to a nearby AT&T store. Well good luck!

2. macrumors 6502a

Hey, thanks for making Omaha a thread! I might actually receive my stupid paper tax rebate before 7/11, so maybe I'll go buy me an iPod touch. Or maybe that would be stupid to buy during that madhouse event? Still, I'd like to meet other mobile OS X users and stuff. And maybe there will be free t-shirts or something! ;)

3. macrumors newbie

Hey hey, I'm all about this, so let's plan on meeting up on July 11th for sure.

4. macrumors regular

The Leopard release was pretty fun so I pretty sure the iPhone 3G release will be even better. It's funny to have people walk by and ask what's going on in the Apple Store. Great times.

5. macrumors newbie

iPhone 3G S Launch?

Anyone going to be there opening day for the 3G S? There being the Apple Store of any AT&T store? Just curious! Lets go, Omaha! :D

6. macrumors newbie

Yes, I'll be there as they open the doors @ the apple store on Friday morning.

7. macrumors 603

swiftaw

They are opening at 8am on Friday, FYI.

Alas, I will not be there as I ordered mine online so I'll be at home waiting for the delivery guy.

8. macrumors 6502

Saikou

I'll be in line :)

Edit: at the apple store in VP

9. macrumors newbie

Right on. Yep. I plan on getting there about an hour before doors open, so around 7am-ish.