OMFG: Nintendo Amusement Park....word?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Sdashiki, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Sdashiki macrumors 68040

Sdashiki

Wow, this is totally ridiculous.

Would you actually go to this place?

I hate those stupid bungee harness/trampoline things at fairs...

this just sounds like a stupid idea that some kid would try in his backyard. but, perhaps these people are those kind of kids and are just not letting go like they should have when they hit puberty.

http://www.nintendoamusementpark.com/

2. ®îçhå®? macrumors 68000

®îçhå®?

No i wouldnt go to it. It would be like a legoland type thing that is aimed at 10 year old kids not older people so the rides would be awful

3. devilot Moderator emeritus

devilot

Eww. I don't like the clip. That looks lame.

When I read the thread title, I was envisioning something along the lines of Disneyland-- so actual rides w/ cars and whatnot and different Nintendo characters in costume walking around the park signing "autographs" and having photo ops. That sort of thing. Heh. The Bowser Haunted Castle would be an interesting ride... :p

4. SamIchi macrumors 68030

SamIchi

LOL, that's ridiculous. Who the hell would want to make an ass out of themselves? If it was a real Nintendo Amusement Park, with killer roller coasters and such, I would definitely go there. That trailer was a joke.

5. Lau Guest

Now that would be awesome. Imagine a Bowsers Haunted Castle where the ghosts actually came at you when you weren't looking. :eek: :D

6. azzurri000 macrumors 6502

They always scared me!

I agree. Definitely wouldn't have any flying powers with that... I want to see a cape!

Wouldn't it be cool if they had vines that would shoot up that you could climb, like in the game?

7. dmw007 macrumors G4

dmw007

My thoughts exactly. :rolleyes:

Oh well, I guess that some people are easily amused. :D

8. Bobdude161 macrumors 65816

Bobdude161

Was that guy carrying a knife when he was popping the inflatable coins? There's a disaster waiting to happen! Imagine little Timmy bouncing around with a machete and slices his guts open when he makes a booboo.

9. SamIchi macrumors 68030

SamIchi

They advertise saying that there's nothing electronic, digital, or virtual about it. Like that is something to be proud of.

10. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

I'm good...I'll take me DS lite and Wii and go to Nintendo world in my house!

1 month and 5 days!!!