Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sdashiki

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Aug 11, 2005
Behind the lens
Wow, this is totally ridiculous.

Would you actually go to this place?

I hate those stupid bungee harness/trampoline things at fairs...

this just sounds like a stupid idea that some kid would try in his backyard. but, perhaps these people are those kind of kids and are just not letting go like they should have when they hit puberty.

http://www.nintendoamusementpark.com/

®îçhå®?

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2006
No i wouldnt go to it. It would be like a legoland type thing that is aimed at 10 year old kids not older people so the rides would be awful

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
Eww. I don't like the clip. That looks lame.

When I read the thread title, I was envisioning something along the lines of Disneyland-- so actual rides w/ cars and whatnot and different Nintendo characters in costume walking around the park signing "autographs" and having photo ops. That sort of thing. Heh. The Bowser Haunted Castle would be an interesting ride... :p

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Aug 1, 2004
LOL, that's ridiculous. Who the hell would want to make an ass out of themselves? If it was a real Nintendo Amusement Park, with killer roller coasters and such, I would definitely go there. That trailer was a joke.

L

Lau

devilot said:
When I read the thread title, I was envisioning something along the lines of Disneyland-- so actual rides w/ cars and whatnot and different Nintendo characters in costume walking around the park signing "autographs" and having photo ops. That sort of thing. Heh. The Bowser Haunted Castle would be an interesting ride... :p

Now that would be awesome. Imagine a Bowsers Haunted Castle where the ghosts actually came at you when you weren't looking. :eek: :D

azzurri000

macrumors 6502
Nov 9, 2005
Lau said:
Now that would be awesome. Imagine a Bowsers Haunted Castle where the ghosts actually came at you when you weren't looking. :eek: :D

They always scared me!

devilot said:
Eww. I don't like the clip. That looks lame.

I agree. Definitely wouldn't have any flying powers with that... I want to see a cape!

Wouldn't it be cool if they had vines that would shoot up that you could climb, like in the game?

Bobdude161

macrumors 65816
Mar 12, 2006
N'Albany, Indiana
Was that guy carrying a knife when he was popping the inflatable coins? There's a disaster waiting to happen! Imagine little Timmy bouncing around with a machete and slices his guts open when he makes a booboo.

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Aug 1, 2004
Bobdude161 said:
Was that guy carrying a knife when he was popping the inflatable coins? There's a disaster waiting to happen! Imagine little Timmy bouncing around with a machete and slices his guts open when he makes a booboo.

They advertise saying that there's nothing electronic, digital, or virtual about it. Like that is something to be proud of.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.