OMG, I Just had a SCARY DREAM (About my Macbook)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Rapmastac1, Aug 22, 2006.

1. Rapmastac1 macrumors 65816

Rapmastac1

Ok, so in my dream, I was going over to my friend's house, around the block. It was rainy, and I had just gotten a new backpack and I had my old one. Not wanting to use my new one and get it wet before school starts, i used the old one. So I left the house walking and walking. And I notice while doing something that I didn't have my Macbook. So I looked behind me, and my Macbook was on the ground, half opened. I ran to it and it was seperated along where the keyboard was, and it was really really scratched up. It was dreneched in water. OMG, it was so scary, I woke up that instant, looked on my desktop to see the green glow of it's battery charger, and the shine off my wireless router. Whew, that is scarier than those dreams where you are laying flat, and you fall off a cliff, and ur body just has a funky spasm and it like you really fell.

Anyone else ever have nightmares about their macs being stolen, ruined, dropped, dissapeared, misplaced ect.?

2. iGav macrumors G3

You want scary dreams... you ought to try climbing out of windows (yes, real ones) that are several floors up whilst having one. ;)

3. macgeek2005 macrumors 65816

I didn't have a dream quite like that, but I had a very scary nightmare many months ago about the Mac Pros.

Shortly after apple trademarked the name Mac Pro, I had a dream about the Mac Pro's being released, and the best video card that you could put in it was the Radeon 9800 Pro.

I screamed a giant "NOOOO", and then woke up.

Pretty terrifying.

4. xPismo macrumors 6502a

xPismo

Was that a suggestion or did you do that yourself? :eek: Thats scary...

I get the falling dream a lot. That, and when I had braces, I had this dream that someone was stealing the metal by smashing my face in with a mallett... I woke up right after the first hit all pumped up and defending my face.

Going back to sleep sucked.

I never had a dream about my computers though. :)

5. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Zwhaler

Or, you can do like I did and wake up the next morning in the back of your neighbors pickup trick.

6. iGav macrumors G3

I do it all the time. Makes no difference if I'm in a tent, or a penthouse... I'll try and climb out of the window in my sleep, luckily... the fresh air wakes me up before I swing the other leg out. :eek:

7. iGav macrumors G3

Being pissed doesn't count. ;) :p :p

8. Rapmastac1 thread starter macrumors 65816

Rapmastac1

Or there are those dreams that are dreams in dreams. You wake up from a supposed nitemare and you think ur ok, and then you realize ur still in a nitemare. Or those dreams where you are being chased and you fall, and ur legs are like linguini, you cannot run at all, those haunted me as a kid. Especially those ones where ur in a car and you fall off a bridge.

9. BlizzardBomb macrumors 68030

BlizzardBomb

I'm pretty sure that spasm is an instinct from when humans used to live in trees. The spasm is so you would grab onto something before you fall and well... die.

Oh and no :)

10. EGT macrumors 68000

EGT

When I was younger, I once sleepwalked into my brother's room and took a piss behind the door. :p Don't sleepwalk now thankfully. Or maybe I do but just don't know about it!? :eek:

The worst dream was when I thought I was standing in front of the toilet when actually lying in bed ... "Hey, what's that warm feeling running down my leg!? ... NO!"

:( :eek: :D