Omigod...the Democrats are actually growing a pair

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Thomas Veil, Apr 11, 2006.

1. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Smelling blood in the water and keeping an eye on the polls, the Democrats are suddenly attacking Republicans on the one issue the GOP had left -- national security:

Yes! This is getting better and better. This is the kind of talk we need to hear more of.

Maybe they are finally getting their act together. After all, the primaries are merely weeks away, and after that the real slug-fest will begin. And for a change, I'm cautiously encouraged that the Democrats are going to come out swinging.

I mean hell, if the Dems can win people over on the security issue, it's all over for the GOP this fall.

Link

2. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

The hens are coming home to roost.

3. OnceUGoMac macrumors 6502a

OnceUGoMac

Finally! They best keep it up, only 8 months to go.

4. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

Better, but I still want more. I'll believe it when I see them actually do something about it. Good start though I guess.

5. sjshaw macrumors regular

8 months is a lifetime in politics.

We will definitely see some "Wag the Dog" stuff in October if the Republicans are still polling low.

6. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

The Rubber-Stamp-Republican moniker just might be sinking in with the American people...