On its way!!!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by mikeabbz, Jan 24, 2007.

1. mikeabbz macrumors member

Finally bought my first mac over the weekend after debating for a while. White Macbook 2.0ghz, 2 gb RAM. Left China today and according to FedEx should arrive Friday morning by 10:30 AM. Cant wait!!

2. devman macrumors 65816

devman

3. phungy macrumors 68020

phungy

4. bibbyjai macrumors newbie

congrats, u'll love it...

I bought a Macbook in Dec06, so far so good. It was my first Mac also. I planned on installing bootcamp, but the OSX so good, I don't think I need to.

5. MatthewConnelly macrumors regular

MatthewConnelly

Mac convert here as well, but to a blackbook. The 2GB was definitely a good choice, I upgraded from 1GB within a couple of weeks of my purchase, and it's lightning fast now!

I hate having to use Windows now, i'm sure you'll feel the same once you've used OS X!

6. e12a macrumors 68000

e12a

usually if a computer's that old, some files have been spread through the drive.

partitioning that drive will be a pain. Bootcamp will say that there are files that cannot be moved. (happened with my friend's blackbook)

7. flopticalcube macrumors G4

flopticalcube

Now is the deliciously bittersweet time. Waiting with anticipation... thinking of wonderful things to come... wishing they were here, now... oh the pain, oh the joy...

Mine is the same config as yours, 7 weeks old now, one stinkin' hot piece of kit, enjoy. :D