on or before Feb 10th?!?!

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by dornoforpyros, Feb 4, 2005.

  1. dornoforpyros macrumors 68040


    Oct 19, 2004
    Calgary, AB
    Ok folks so here's the dealio, on wed night Feb 2nd I ordered a single processor G5 with a 1gb of ram and the 160gb drive.
    The current ship date says On or before Feb 10th, obviosly with it being friday today there's no chance of it shipping out this weekend.
    My current PC is within hours of it's death, I'm getting blue screen errors about the hard drive dying.
    So I'm comptimplating cancelling my current order and just picking up the stock machine locally and upgrading the ram.

    Can anyone tell me how hard it is to cancell an order from apple.ca if it hasn't shipped yet?
  2. skp574 macrumors 6502

    Jan 16, 2005
    Easy. I did it with my Mac Mini, with about a week left to ship. I then ordered a PB instead.

    The next day I went into an Apple Store to see if they had the new PBs. If they did I would have bought one there and then and cancelled my second order as well. Unfortunately they didn't so I'm now waiting hopefully 'til Monday for it to turn up.

    At the moment it's still waiting for a plane in China!

Share This Page