Once again, pwned by mail.app

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Kingsnapped, Apr 27, 2004.

1. Kingsnapped macrumors 6502a

Kingsnapped

Mail was working great yesterday. I was listing a bunch of items on eBay and kept getting confirmatioin emails. About halfway through my eBay binge, I stopped getting the emails. I checked my junk folder, and none were in there. Then I went to my mail's site (mail.yahoo.com) and saw that I am still missing out on my incoming mail. After a permissions repair and reboot, it's still not seeing it. Does this sound like yahoo's fault, or Mail's? If it is Mail, is there anything I can do to fix it? Thanks.

2. phonemonkey macrumors regular

if it is not in the inbox on yahoo's site then it is yahoo's fault or a problem with ebay's servers not sending. It wouldn't be mail though.

3. Kingsnapped thread starter macrumors 6502a

Kingsnapped

That's the thing, I'm getting the stuff in my Yahoo inbox. That includes stuff from eBay and test-emails from my ever-supportive girlfriend. I'm looking for a reason that mail would not pick up these messages.

4. phonemonkey macrumors regular

can you send from mail to your yahoo inbox (basically send email to yourself)