One Crazy Website

Discussion in 'Community' started by Mr. Anderson, May 26, 2004.

1. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

I was searching google to see how many of my images I took of HAARP are floating around the net (sort of surprised no hires ones are out there) and came across this

Bwahahahaha! :D :rolleyes:

D

2. evil macrumors 6502

that site is amazing.
    i must try whatever drug they are taking

3. Laslo Panaflex macrumors 65816

Laslo Panaflex

Wow, this site is really funny, I think that it is really creative as well.

Well, it looks like they were wrong about that, but they can't be wrong about anything else.

Dragons Snakes Lizards unite!

4. superninjagoat macrumors 6502

superninjagoat

It's the unified theory of everyithing

That is amazing. This guy has put together every conspiracy theory and combined them seamlessly with the X-Files, pop astronomy, The Matrix, draconians from D&D, Stargate, the NWO, and ancient Egypt. Oh yeah, and God. You would think they were unrelated ...

... but that's until you put aliens in the picture, embattled in a cosmic struggle for our soul and scant resources. Then it all makes sense.

I wonder if his therapist knows about this site. :rolleyes:

5. virividox macrumors 601

virividox

Manila - Nottingham - Philadelphia - Santa Barbar
    HAHAHAHHA omg thats hilarious, somoene has had way too much coffee

6. rueyeet macrumors 65816

rueyeet

He (she?) really did throw it all in there...Freemasons, Nazis, Atlantis, Lemuria, Satan, aliens, Kennedy...

It's so fragmentary and self-contradicting you wonder that anyone could have all that in their head. How are we supposed to get 3 strands of DNA and move back to horses and buggies if we're all busy achieving "5th density" and becoming energy beings? And if these alien races are so powerful and technologically advanced and such, why are they afraid of our nuclear weapons? wouldn't those be puny by their standards?

This nutcase even managed to mix in the "bad aliens in control of our governments!" with the "beneficial aliens who would share their technology if we were only advanced enough!" oooooo. :eek:

Personally, I don't believe that the technological advancement necessary for long-range space travel would necessarily be accompanied by spiritual or moral advancement. The entirety of human history, along with all of evolution, has shown that it's all pretty much a resource grab--it's just that humans feel the need to sugarcoat it with morals and nationalism and the like. I can't imagine that any alien species would be much different, unless they were somehow exempt from the laws of nature.

That, and there's a favorite quote of mine: "The surest sign of intelligent life in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us yet." :p

7. looklost macrumors regular

had me then he lost me

I was almost buying into that this guy just might know something that nobody else does until I read "As agent Smith was chatting with Morpheus in his office", then I knew, the drugs were clouding my thinking. :p

8. Les Kern macrumors 68040

Les Kern

Actually I agree with everything on that page... except for them Polarians. Bastards.
    Glebben.

9. Foucault macrumors 6502

Foucault

that is the funniest thing I've read in a long time... here are my favorite parts:

- "Mars is three times the size that the public is told it is. We are told in literature that Mars is 4,200 miles in diameter, when in fact it is 11,421 miles in diameter."

- "During the time of Atlantis, it was possible to see both of the suns in our solar system, and the benefit of this is that you had day and twilight instead of day and night. It was moved into its current orbit about 14,300 years ago. We cannot see the other sun now, and apparently it was done on purpose according to a larger agenda." [so there were two suns?]

- "Aliens include not only Extra-Terrestrials, but also Inner-Terrestrials" [but what about atlanteans, submariner is a terrestrial isn't he?]

- "...contact is taking place on the moon between regressive aliens and World Order humans."

- "The reason they don't want to bring it up is because they let the bastards in here to begin with." [damn bastards!]

- "Reincarnation will be scientifically proven and demonstrated. This is all within the next nine years and are major consciousness shifts. Now when this happens, ladies and gentlemen, it doesn't mean you run to Hinduism and Buddhism and say, "this is the way, this is the way." That's not what it means." [but can I still run to Islam?]

- "We will have extraterrestrial contact with at least nine different races. If you don't think that is going to freak out the preachers, just watch. I want to hear what Billy Graham has to say about that." [I think Billy Graham will be dead by then...]

- "Knowledge that the earth is hollow and capable of sustaining life within, and knowledge of a city called Kalnigor that was originally built by Lyrans. Those are our human forefathers in the galaxy." [hmmm, I wonder if Lyrans look a little like Chewbacca]

- "You want to find life in this solar system? Get together and tell NASA to send a probe to Uranus. There is plant and animal life. I swear to you that it's there. As we speak. That's why they stay so far away from it. Their attitude is "pay the bill and shut up." [send a probe to Uranus, couldn't help it.. hah hah hah]

- "Between June and October 2003, there is a strong probability that we will wake up one morning and the moon will no longer be there. The moon is in fact an artificial satellite and there are many many bases on it. " [last time I checked the moon was still there]

10. 7on macrumors 601

7on

Whoa there buddy, the introduction of the PowerMac G5 was good and all but it didn't shift the poles. Sorry.

I also like how he apparently figures that Nazi is a race.

11. voicegy macrumors 65816

voicegy

Sandy Eggo - MacRumors Member since 1-1-2002
    Bah! The Unarian Society is the ONLY TRUTH!

What nonsense.

NO ONE speaks the TRUTH - only the late Uriel, co-founder and spokesweirdo of the Unarius Academy of Science located in fabulous El Cajon near San Diego, California!

COME, Space Children! Learn of your Past. Learn your DESTINY!

http://www.unarius.org/start.html

SEE Uriel HERSELF SPEAK the Truth!

http://www.unarius.org/mov/eln-uriel.html

Attached Files:

12. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Quick! Somebody alert Martin Landau!!

[​IMG]

Yeah, I used to draw the Jupiter 2 when I was little, too. :rolleyes: