one leaf or one bud=millions of plants?

Discussion in 'Community' started by greenearth, Jun 6, 2004.

1. greenearth macrumors newbie

Jun 6, 2004
    Several days ago, occasionally, I found one website .It introduces a miraculous technique of propagating plants in lower cost and higher efficiency than tissue culture and conventional ways.
    Ten millions of plants can be propagated in lower cost and higher efficiency than tissue culture an conventional ways through this kind of technique in half one year.
    More than 380 varieties have been successfully propagated up to now!
    Facts speak louder than words, you can go to plants!
  2. saabmp3 macrumors 6502a

Jul 22, 2002
    Tacoma, WA
    Why does this look like spam to me? "GreenEarth", a post dealing with plants....first post on the board.

3. baby duck monge macrumors 68000

baby duck monge

Feb 16, 2003
    Memphis, TN
    i agree except... man, i really don't even know what mr green was trying to tell us. i mean, you would think there would be a bit better articulation. what is so important about making all these plants, and why would you spam anyone about it without sharing a bit more detail? i am not going to click the link, because then i would be admitting it worked to some extent. but honestly, what does "several days ago, occasionally, i found one website" mean, anyway? :confused:
  4. Awimoway macrumors 65816

Sep 13, 2002
    at the edge
    The whole post sounds like it was babelfished into English from some other language—my vote is for Etruscan.
  5. dopefiend macrumors 6502

May 6, 2004