One month on an iPhone

Discussion in 'MacBytes.com News Discussion' started by MacBytes, Oct 14, 2008.

1. macrumors bot

[​IMG]

Category: Reviews
    Link: One month on an iPhone
    Description:: Speaking as a Mac user, it has been a wonderful month having an iPhone. I used to carry my MacBook Pro laptop everywhere. Now, most often I just spring out the door with the iPhone - only - in my pocket and carry no other hardware at all.

Posted on MacBytes.com
    Approved by Mudbug

2. macrumors 6502a

"I used to carry my MacBook Pro laptop everywhere. Now, most often I just spring out the door with the iPhone"

LOL - where has she been?

3. macrumors 6502

Upside Down

The phone in the picture is also upside down... Maybe that's how they read in New Zealand?

4. macrumors 6502

Pssst! The chick is a dude!

5. macrumors 6502a

Oops... lol

6. macrumors 68020

jayducharme

What a scattered article. It's mostly a slam at Vodaphone. The comments below the article were amusing, declaring Windows Mobile and new Nokia phones much more capable. Does any other phone beside the iPhone have MULTI-touch? Many phones have touch screens. Heck, $20 Sharp organizers have that. But how many have multi-touch? That makes all the difference, IMO. It completely changes the way I interact with the device.

But it still can't copy and paste.... :p

7. macrumors 68020

winmacguy

Some of the comments at the bottom are from the "regulars" who post on Mark's blog that love to poke "holes" in anything Apple. The rest of the comments are from genuine Mac users like myself.

Registration to post a comment is free.

8. macrumors regular

They are in the Southern Hemisphere, so that is why it looks upside down when viewed in the Northern Hemisphere! :D:D:D

Nabby

9. macrumors 68020

winmacguy

We walk around doing handstands and celebrate Christmas in summer time too (December);)