Online Petition for Apple: endangered big cats

Discussion in 'Community' started by Kiko, May 12, 2004.

1. Kiko macrumors newbie

2. MongoTheGeek macrumors 68040

MongoTheGeek

Its not so much where you are as when you are.
    I would be surprised if they don't already. Apple is a rather left wing company and probably donates to a number of environmental causes. It may not be in honor of the OS but I figure they get a fair chunk of change at least from Steve Jobs if not from the company.

3. FelixDerKater macrumors 68000

FelixDerKater

You might have better luck if you don't have the phrase "kick-ass" in your petition.

4. blue&whiteman macrumors 65816

blue&whiteman

this coming from someone that has the word "YO!" in their avatar. :rolleyes:

5. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

i agree, i know apple has community-involvement and charity ties, like most of the liberal companies do. i believe apple is one of the companies that pays it's employees to volunteer at local charities, up to 5 or 10 days a year. they probably support the World Wildlife Fund, etc etc...

apple has always proven itself to be a good corporate citizen.

paul

6. acidrock macrumors 6502

7. musicpyrite macrumors 68000

musicpyrite

No, it's not. Don't be such a poo-poo head. Have you ever voluntered at a food shelter? Done walks for cancer? Or anything related to charity? At my school we have an organization called Key Club that does just that; and I'm proud to say that I voluntere in my community, and hope/thinks that Apple donates to charity too. (being left wind and all)

I didn't sign the form thingy because I don't think it would be appropriate to use the term 'kick-ass' like FelixDerKater said.

8. SiliconAddict macrumors 603

SiliconAddict

Aprox 400 Amur tigers left. Its beleved that South China Tiger is gone or at most a few dozen left. **sighs** People suck. :(

9. virividox macrumors 601

virividox

Manila - Nottingham - Philadelphia - Santa Barbar
    im so glad our os isnt named after a cow

anyway im sure apple does donate to enviromental groups and charities...just like billy boy