Online Receipt where?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by Peter Griffin, Aug 14, 2005.

1. Peter Griffin macrumors regular

Just purchased my iBook on the Apple Store online. I couldn't find a receipt or anything I could print out to verify my purchase. ALl I saw was a confirmation message in my mailbox. I was wondering where I can get one so I could take advantage of all the rebates (printer and ipod). Do they give it to you during delivery? Could I find it on the site under my account? Thanks

2. MacVM macrumors member

Hmm. I think the last page that listed all the items you ordered was the one you were supposed to print and use as a receipt. If you have your web number (?) I think you can check your order status online and that will have pretty much the same page. They also send more confirmation emails, so that might help...what did you end up going with? 12 or 14?

3. iSaint macrumors 603

iSaint

You should also get an email invoice/receipt from Apple. There's no lack of email confirmations per order. I think you get something like 5 or 6 emails with the confirmations, receipt, shipment, etc. It doesn't come right away either.

4. Peter Griffin thread starter macrumors regular

Well I printed out the page that said "Thank you for your order." with "Print this page for your records" in blue. It goes on to list my billing addy, payment and products shipped. I guess the reason why I asked is becasue it doesn't look like an official receipt. I also printed out the confirmation emails just in case. WHen do I receive an official receipt though? One which I could use to get my rebates?

BTW I went with the 14, can't wait to get my hands on it. :)

5. iSaint macrumors 603

iSaint

I seem to remember it took a day or two for the receipt to be emailed.

6. Peter Griffin thread starter macrumors regular

o ok.. so the receipts are emailed then?

7. iSaint macrumors 603

iSaint

yes