only for executives?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by Patmian212, May 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patmian212 macrumors 68020

Patmian212

so, they tell me macs are only for executives with small business, and not for school work and things of that sort...im confused.. convince me their not.

daniel

2. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

Who is "they", and why do you need convincing? You're not new, you're not contemplating the "switch", and you already have Macs :confused:

What is the point of this?

3. russed macrumors 68000

russed

what on earth are you getting at here?

you know about macs and how usable they are - you have a 'tar so you must have posted about something!

4. rosalindavenue macrumors 6502a

rosalindavenue

Take a look at his posts. Somebody else sometime posts with Patmian212's account:

Here's an example.

To answer whoever's question this is: you have bad information-- American business executives all get Thinkpads. Apple is rarely considered, although that is starting to change, we hope.

5. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    Daniel is Patmian's friend who he's trying to convince to switch - but for some reason is posting under Patmian's ID.

Daniel - trust Patmian when he tells you to buy a Mac. If anything I'd say the opposite was true, businesses often have bank managers etc demanding they use specific accounting packages etc. Students (unless your university demands exam-taking packages) have it easy.

6. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.