ooohhh airport express...

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by technocoy, Aug 14, 2004.

1. technocoy macrumors 6502a

Sep 4, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    I have to say i just got my first one and i am seriously considering getting another! along with sallings clicker and my t610 this is one of the best things that apple has done and someting that i have been waiting for forever! now i can only hope that they will soon allow me to play my videos and photos and such as well. i will be going to get the network adapter finally for my gamecube and playstation2 as well, so i can hook them up to the express!!! amn, i love this thing, i want to hook it up to my bedroom stereo as well.

sorry for the craziness, i am just really happy with apple over this. it is really starting to look like they are going to make good on the "hub" idea, and i want nothing more than to be able to have a media mac someday soon, not to mention be able to control my house from it as well!!

thanks apple,
  2. digitdean macrumors member

Feb 24, 2004
    I totally agree

My folks got an Express base station while I was at camp due to Airport Extreme's usually lackluster range. My dad's TiBook gets reception anywhere in the house, and I could play tunes through the stereo with zero configuration.

We're going to get another for the garage to blast tunes in the backyard, as well as wireless internet back there.

I'm seriously pleased about this whole line of product development.
  3. stevehaslip macrumors 6502a

Apr 30, 2004
    The Ocean Floor
    Dvd John has cracked the encryption developed by Apple that airport express uses, he also backs Real's reverse engineering of Apples Fairplay digital rights system. :eek: He seems like a bit of a tool to me.