Open letter to Aussie Govt re Iraq and truth

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by diamond geezer, Aug 8, 2004.

1. diamond geezer macrumors regular

Jan 26, 2004
    It seems the only people who think the Iraq invasion was a good move for the "War against Terrorism" is The Bush, Blair, Howard "Axis of incompetence"

The decision to invade Iraq was a victory for Bin Laden, everyone knows it. It just goes to show that Iraq was never about terrorism.
  2. skunk macrumors G4

Jun 29, 2002
    Republic of Ukistan
    You could knock me over with a feather! :D
  3. aussiemac86 macrumors 6502

Apr 12, 2004
    the land of OZ
    Yeah Howard has withheld or manipulated the truth so many times now it is starting to look bad, i wish i could say that he was just an idiot who had being misled by Bush and Co., but he isnt, he is one of the best politicians our country has ever seen, even if he is so good becuase he doesnt hesitate to manipulate and decieve the Australian people . Just to be clear, when i say "best politician" i mean best person at being a politician and gaining/staying in power, NOT the best for Australia as a nation. In that respect he is one of our worst leaders ever in the eyes of the world their respect for Australia has taken a nosedive in the last few year because of his actions.

Sad thing is that only recently has Latham (or anyone for that matter) really started to seize on the long list of lies he has made and being exposed for.

It almost amounts to treason the amount he has ruined the reputation of the country and the 1000's of people who have died in foreign countries because of his decisions.