Opinions On E3 Showings (PS3, Xbox360, & Revolution)

Discussion in 'Games' started by fiercetiger224, Jun 2, 2005.

1. fiercetiger224 macrumors 6502a

Jan 27, 2004
    So, now that E3 has been wrapped up, what are YOUR opinions about E3?

I was impressed by the showing that Sony put together. Microsoft was probably surprised, but was probably still confident in their own showing. Nintendo, is still following the path of Apple's own philosophy, which I very much respect.

And since I'm bringing up this topic, I expect much fanboy talk about "Xbox360 being more powerful than the PS3" and vice versa. This is very irrelevant, since we haven't gotten the final products in our hands, and especially, the games itself. Specs aren't everything. :cool:
  2. crap freakboy macrumors 6502a

crap freakboy

Jul 17, 2002
    nar in Gainsborough, me duck
    Tech specs aside, tech demos aside, the proof in the pudding will be when the systems are in the shops. I'd never buy at the first release price, its a mugs game, too expensive. I'll wait until all three systems are out, the price war will start at Christmas 2006....then and only then will I bite the bullet.
    E3 showed some great visuals but were they ingame? If they were then PS3 is the leader so far for my money. Having chipped my Xbox, bought 40+ 'backup' games I'd find it quite hard to buy a retail game at full price again.