Order from apple?

Discussion in 'Mac Help/Tips' started by Wano, Apr 11, 2003.

1. Wano macrumors 6502

Ok, when Apple ships out the product will I recieve a e-mail from them, also will it say shipped in order details if it has been shipped?
    I remember reading someone got their powerbook without notification.
    Thanks!

2. Le Big Mac macrumors 68020

Le Big Mac

Yes

I received multiple emails. 1) Order received. 2) Order processed/accepted. 3) Part of order shipped. 4) Remainder of order shipped. 5) Final receipt.

Of course, it's possible not to get emails, so maybe that's what happened to the powerbook person. Or maybe apple's computers had a glitch with his order. That said, they were very good in my case about keeping me updated (and remarkably quick, in getting my iMac from Taiwan to me in 2 days).

3. Wano thread starter macrumors 6502

Ok, well when I ordered my 17"PB I accidentaly entered my e-mail wrong...so I wrote an e-mail to them asking them to correct it and they did.

But the only e-mail I have recieved was one saying that the transaction with the credit card company didnt go through and I got that yesterday. So, I called the credit card company and got it cleared so it should be ok next time they try. But, anyways when they bill the credit card does that mean they are gonna ship it out? and in my order details is says open still.