I'd like to order the Dual 2GHz PowerPC G5. I know it won't ship until September, but is there any reason anyone can think of to wait longer? Like waiting a few more months in case there are any 'bugs' with the new G5s? Any recommendations? It's hard waiting, I have a 300Mhz b/w G3, and I want to make movie DVDs!