Order iPod Photo Now or Wait?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by NSiebenmor, Sep 8, 2005.

1. NSiebenmor macrumors member

Alright, I waited until this past Wed. to see if a new high end ipod would be released, and of course there wasn't. Do you think it's worth waiting until the Paris expo to order a 60gb ipod photo?

Nick

2. pdpfilms macrumors 68020

pdpfilms

Mmm.... no. I'd suggest buying one now. I personally don't forsee any updates in the near future, especially after such a big release like the nano.

3. Ashapalan macrumors 6502a

4. VanMac macrumors 6502a

VanMac

Buy now and enjoy. I have the 30GB Photo, and it is great.

5. LimeiBook86 macrumors 604

LimeiBook86

I was thinking of buying a color iPod but I don't know, all these iPods are still 4G, personally I'll wait until the 5G... If I can wait that long :eek: . By then maybe they will have video (which would be a nice added feature in my opinion) or something cooler.

I have the original 1st generation 5gb iPod to hold me for now...too bad the FireWire port is busted so no new music for me :( They better update soon or I'll end up buying a new one anyway :p

6. Ikstej24 macrumors regular

As the saying goes "if you need it now, buy it now"

I think you are pretty safe for awile, but there is always going to be something else that comes out.