Order tracking question

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by FatSweatyChimp, Mar 12, 2004.

1. FatSweatyChimp macrumors member

Feb 12, 2004
    I've bought a few things from the Apple Store (Ireland) recently and within a day or so I get the delivery confirmation email and can track the parcel a few hours later. Normally it arrives the following day.

However I got a delivery confirmation email on Monday telling me my goods had shipped (just an iPod and and Airport card) yet there's no update on either Apple's tracking page or any sign of it on TNT's page. :confused:

I'm definitely using the correct ref number Apple gave me.

I've tried most of the other TNT sites around the world and still no sign.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I'm not in a mad panic for the stuff to be delivered but I would like to know where it is.
  2. wdlove macrumors P6

Oct 20, 2002
    I'm not familiar with what is TNT. Is that the delivery company? Usually the company has a web page to tract a deliver using the tracking number like our Postal System and UPS.

3. Julianne macrumors member

Jul 26, 2002
    NL / USA
    Since you are mentioning TNT you must be in Europe. If TNT isn't showing you a status you should try http://www.apecode.com/appletrack/ and type in your TNT track code there. Also on the TNT website make sure you check reference and not consignment. I hope this helps.
  4. FatSweatyChimp thread starter macrumors member

Feb 12, 2004
    Hey it works! Thanks Julianne :)

My stuff is currently in Luxembourg :D