Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jdechko

macrumors 601
Jul 1, 2004
Don't like the double stuff one's to much though. To much of a good thing.

On the contrary, I find that the double-stuffed oreos are more balanced in flavor. Much like a burger where the meat, buns and toppings are approximately balanced out. Regular oreos are like a burger with too much bun and not enough meat. (Watermelon oreos are like a soy burger. "WTF? That's not a burger!")

AKA: Shark Week....

Not sure if I should laugh, recoil in horror, or continue on ...

Something about "Blood in the water" :eek:

phrehdd

macrumors 601
Oct 25, 2008
I understand that feeding an Oreo addiction leads to another addiction - hours in the bathroom.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
So if I've had a fair share of Oreos and do not crave them but maybe once a year, does that mean I can try cocaine with some confidence that I won't become addicted? Just checking, I have no plans on Friday and this could fill my dance card nicely. :D

Raid

macrumors 68020
Feb 18, 2003
Toronto
If Oreo's are cocaine, those mint cookies from Girl Guides are heroin.
mint.jpg

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
If Oreo's are cocaine, those mint cookies from Girl Guides are heroin.

Is that what the thin mints look like now? I can easily make a meal out of one of the sleeves of thin mints ... frozen. :D Trust me, it shows too!!

jdechko

macrumors 601
Jul 1, 2004
I can easily make a meal out of one of the sleeves of thin mints ... frozen. :D

Ditto. I usually get 2 boxes, which are immediately placed in the freezer. I try to place them behind a bunch of other stuff and try to forget I have them. Mid-summer surprise!

Also, Bruster's Thin Mint Ice Cream is awesome if you live in an area where you can get it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.