OrigenXbox360 changes

Discussion in 'Games' started by kuyu, Aug 25, 2005.

1. kuyu macrumors 6502a

kuyu

I started a thread a few days back about a "Weird Xbox 360 Site." The site changed today, and there appear to be more clues.

The latest clue from Microsoft gives a set of coordinates, which happen to be the Sony building in Tokyo. Anyway, there is a big announcement coming soon from Microsoft and this viral campaign will likely spill the beans first.

If anyone's interested, http://www.xbox360news.com is the hub for all the Origen activity.

2. runninmac macrumors 65816

runninmac

Thanks for the reminder to check that site i forgot :eek:

I hope they give us a release date becuase im debating weather get a xbox 360 or by a used mac

3. AoWolf macrumors 6502a

AoWolf

Interesting sonys HQ and an apple in a tree. I know the first thing that poped into my head was the iPod/psp xbox 360 integration video.

4. kuyu thread starter macrumors 6502a

kuyu

Yeah me too. But M$ has already announced this feature, so it doesn't really fit with a timer that counts down to Sept. 27th @ noon EST.

I'm thinking there is some major functionality of the Xbox 360 that we know nothing about yet. Maybe they've got plans for a Sega Channel-esque service. I guess we'll know soon enough.

5. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Sega Channel is a good idea, sounds like the Rev's downloadable games... but im a little curious as to the size of the games. HD textures and all that modern jazz mean massive file sizes right?

Unless you're running superinternetV2 then it will take forever to download a game, even a demo.

6. AoWolf macrumors 6502a

AoWolf

Oh I don't think thats what they are announcing but perhaps it will be something to take a stab at the iPod/psp. The other thing the rabbit seems to be making a revolution around the tree. I doubt it means anything Heh all this symbolism its like the old marathon story forums.