Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

IndianBird

macrumors 65816
Dec 28, 2009
I ordered the blue on blue and black on black and used the code. It's a 2 for 1 deal.

Says oct 6-20 for arrival. Let's hope that's a miscue. lol

DarkExistence

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 11, 2016
May be back ordering something next week on Prime lol
Heh #WorthIt #Yolo . If you need an orzly case quickly though you could always get the fusion bumper, you can see my video on it above, i like it :D Just an alternative to the usual otterbox and spigen :/

IndianBird

macrumors 65816
Dec 28, 2009
Heh #WorthIt #Yolo . If you need an orzly case quickly though you could always get the fusion bumper, you can see my video on it above, i like it :D Just an alternative to the usual otterbox and spigen :/

Yeah I've got a car mount that needs a magnet inside the phone case though so I have to be able to cover back of phone.

Reactions: DarkExistence

frozencarbonite

macrumors 6502
Aug 3, 2006
Hey don't worry. Just contacted orzly support. Looks like its just Amazon covering themselves. They usually take about 5 days or so :)
Was the one you bought sold by Orzly? The only seller I see is G-HUB USA for the Fusion 7 Plus case . And I'm getting an October delivery estimate. Not sure if I should click the "Place Your Order" link. :)

blwade

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2014
Hey don't worry. Just contacted orzly support. Looks like its just Amazon covering themselves. They usually take about 5 days or so :)

This is good to know... I ordered a couple as well.. Haven't tried these cases, but this is super cheap! Thanks for the heads up!
[doublepost=1473482356][/doublepost]
Was the one you bought sold by Orzly? The only seller I see is G-HUB USA for the Fusion 7 Plus case . And I'm getting an October delivery estimate. Not sure if I should click the "Place Your Order" link. :)

I only saw G-HUB USA selling them.. I assumed it was Orzly! It accepted the discount...

blwade

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2014
Well, I'm giving it a try. Hopefully that date of Oct 6 - 20 is not correct. :eek:

For $6, I decided it's not too big of a risk.. Can always cancel if it takes too long.

I was also a little disappointed I couldn't get the screen protector half off! Tempered glass screen protector for $8? Would have been nice... Oh well!

Reactions: frozencarbonite

IndianBird

macrumors 65816
Dec 28, 2009
My cases just shipped! They told me it would be 7-10 days as they are shipping from the UK. If you need it launch day, it might be slightly delayed.

Yeah I looked up Royal Mail shipping times and it looks like 5-7 business days. I threw a cheap prime case in the cart to order later this week if it looks like the phone will be the case.

NJHitmen

macrumors 6502
Oct 8, 2010
I stumbled across this thread, tried the ORZLY50 code, failed. Code invalid. No surprise, as the sale was supposed to end on the 15th.

But...I noticed the following on the product pages for each of their cases: "Save 85% each on Qualifying items offered by G-HUB USA when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code 85OFFIPH at checkout."

...and this worked. Ordered a Fusion Bumper for $1.35 and a Flexicase for $0.94. Not bad.

EDIT: I just ordered all their other cases on Amazon, largely because they were so ridiculously inexpensive. So, in sum: Fusion Bumper for $1.35, Flexicase for $0.94, Multifunction Wallet case for $1.20, Grip-Pro for $1.35, FlexiSlim for $1.20, AirFrame for $1.50. Six different cases for about $7.50 shipped. That should keep me busy for a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: fryfrkhlly

1sazim

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2014
I stumbled across this thread, tried the ORZLY50 code, failed. Code invalid. No surprise, as the sale was supposed to end on the 15th.

But...I noticed the following on the product pages for each of their cases: "Save 85% each on Qualifying items offered by G-HUB USA when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code 85OFFIPH at checkout."

...and this worked. Ordered a Fusion Bumper for $1.35 and a Flexicase for $0.94. Not bad.

EDIT: I just ordered all their other cases on Amazon, largely because they were so ridiculously inexpensive. So, in sum: Fusion Bumper for $1.35, Flexicase for $0.94, Multifunction Wallet case for $1.20, Grip-Pro for $1.35, FlexiSlim for $1.20, AirFrame for $1.50. Six different cases for about $7.50 shipped. That should keep me busy for a while.

Just tried this code and it says 'expired' :-(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.