OS X 10.3 disk 3

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Brother Michael, Aug 15, 2004.

1. Brother Michael macrumors 6502a

Brother Michael

I bought a retail copy of Panther, and reinstalled it on my old iBook. I only had to use disks 1 and 2. What is disk 3 for?

Mike

2. Chaszmyr macrumors 601

Chaszmyr

Haha I was wondering that myself just the other day... I didn't bother to put it in and see what was on it though.

3. BornAgainMac macrumors 603

BornAgainMac

Pop it in. It's a bonus program. I allows you to run other free bonus programs. I think of it as "Panther Plus!" for UNIX people.

4. yellow Moderator emeritus

yellow

Actually, I believe it's extra printer drivers that are not selected by default when installing.

Of course, my office is such a pig sty that I cannot find my CDs to check :rolleyes:

5. FredAkbar macrumors 6502a

FredAkbar

Just popped in the CD...

(The description for Common Access Card, according to the main installer mpkg, is "Installs the Common Access Card Viewer application, which lets you change the personal identification number (PIN) of a U. S. Department of Defense Common Access Card and view your personal information on the card. You cannot use this software with other smart cards." Everything else should be self-explanatory.)

Attached Files:

6. yellow Moderator emeritus

yellow