Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

360player

Original poster
Just wanting to pose the question that some of you may know the answer too.

I have been a Mozilla Firefox patriot from a while back now and its become more than habit lately to just use it as my main browser (even on my Snow Leopard 2011 iMac). But after buying my new 13' MacBook Air this week I'm dissapointed its lack of Lion intergration.

Does anyone know when or if Firefox will be supporting all the awesome Lion features?

Just hoping there will be something in the pipeline for making it more streamlined with Full Screen, Pinch Zoom and Swipe.

awer25

macrumors 65816
Apr 30, 2011
Just wanting to pose the question that some of you may know the answer too.

I have been a Mozilla Firefox patriot from a while back now and its become more than habit lately to just use it as my main browser (even on my Snow Leopard 2011 iMac). But after buying my new 13' MacBook Air this week I'm dissapointed its lack of Lion intergration.

Does anyone know when or if Firefox will be supporting all the awesome Lion features?

Just hoping there will be something in the pipeline for making it more streamlined with Full Screen, Pinch Zoom and Swipe.

FWIW, full screen works now (Shift + Cmd + F)

murdercitydevil

macrumors 68000
Feb 23, 2010
california
FWIW, full screen works now (Shift + Cmd + F)

I think he's referring to true full screen, as in, it integrates seamlessly and automatically occupies its own space. I, too, am extremely eager for this feature...pretty much the only thing it lacks for me.

EDIT: Also, when using the current fullscreen mode, its impossible to access the dock unless you exit fullscreen. True fullscreen apps will show it when you hold your mouse at the bottom of the screen (or wherever your dock is).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.