Osx

Discussion in 'Community' started by barhnt, Feb 27, 2003.

1. barhnt macrumors member

Hello everyone. I am so glad i found this site. I am a major mac addict. I look forward to talking with you all on this site as much as i can. I have 3 macs in my house and i think i want another one!!! I have an IBook, iMac, and an Emac. I also have a PC hiding alone in the closet, i guess i will get rid of it someday...:D .
    I have statred a new Mac OSX help site for beginners and i hope it works out as that i love talking and playing on my MACs. If anyone is interested it is

www.concept-x.com/wire

It is still new and i have a lot of information i need to add to it. but hey it's a start.
    well see you all on the boards.

2. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Welcome barhnt, I hope you enjoy posting on Mac Forum. It sounds as though we will benefit from your posting here. Beginning a project is the hardest part, thank you!
    ;)

3. barhnt thread starter macrumors member

thank you

I think i will benifit from being here as well. and if anyone has any ideas for my site i am open to any and all ideas. starting the site is hard, and not having any traffic is depressing sometimes. However, i am sure it will pay off.

4. howard macrumors 68020

howard

neat site, very interesting design you have there

5. barhnt thread starter macrumors member

thank you for your feedback

It is really hard to start a site and then not know if it was worth all the work. Julie my site mod. designed the site and she was happy to hear that people liked its look.

6. krossfyter macrumors 601

krossfyter

nice site.. nice design.

good luck man.

and welcome to macrumors.

7. barhnt thread starter macrumors member

thank you krossfyter. i will work hard to make the site great. and I think i will enjoy it here on these boards also.

8. applefan macrumors regular

I like your site. looking forward to future visits.

9. voicegy macrumors 65816

voicegy

Sandy Eggo - MacRumors Member since 1-1-2002
    New blood.

Welcome, barhnt, to the best rumors (and more!) and well respected Apple related site on the web! (it's ok..you don't have to say "thanks"):)

10. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

11. barhnt thread starter macrumors member

apple fan i hope to see you often there. I need alot of help and support from fellow mac lovers. I did put a link to this site under my links as that is it the best site i have found on the web. I would spend 100% of my time here if i did not have my site to work on and keep up with. thank you for you encouragement.

12. barhnt thread starter macrumors member

This forum is great! You guys and girls are very nice people. I think if the launch of my site goes well I am going to be going nuts posting here and on my site. I think i have lost my mind with all this.... but damn it is so much fun. I don't know why i did'nt start a site and get into forums sooner... oh well better late than never. :)

13. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Glad to hear that you are enjoying yourself, that's important! I'm sure that your site will be a great success! ;)

14. ShaolinMiddleFinger macrumors 6502a

ShaolinMiddleFinger

Uh....I think I posted in your other thread but here it goes again:

Booya!

Welcome