our war3 clan is dead :-(

Discussion in 'Games' started by QCassidy352, Oct 26, 2003.

1. QCassidy352 macrumors G3

QCassidy352

I did my best to keep it afloat... but I'm only one man. ;) When I logged on today, it was gone. I'm not really surprised... every time I was on, there was no one else from the clan there. So it's official: clan MacR is no more. Oh well.

2. alset macrumors 65816

alset

Re: our war3 clan is dead :-(

I didn't know we had one. If anyone wants to start it back up, I'll be happy to play.

Dan

3. QCassidy352 thread starter macrumors G3

QCassidy352

well, I'll play, but there's no point unless there are a decent number of ppl who play at least semi-regularly.

4. Tiauguinho macrumors 6502a

Tiauguinho

Yeah Its true... Our clan died a slow death. Me and iAmAzn even created more account and played with them under our clan so we could keep it alive. But none of the members usually played. Its a sad situation. If we kick it back alive, we need members to keep active or we end at the same situation. :( Its a very sad moment to the WarCraft 3 Macrumors community.

5. iAmAzN macrumors 6502

yea... if we do get it back up.. we need devoted players. if each of us plays at least 2 hours a WEEK im sure it will stay alive.. and we would need to find another 10 members to make a new clan.:rolleyes:

6. Macmaniac macrumors 68040

Macmaniac

I would like to apologize for letting the clan die, I used to play War 3 a lot, but with the start of school, and my iMac being way to slow to play War 3 in a decent manner I just gave up until I can get a better comp. Diablo 2 has been my new calling for awhile now:)

7. alset macrumors 65816

alset

OK, so how many do we have? I'll put in two hours a week. Who else?

Dan

8. iAmAzN macrumors 6502

its easy for me... i usually get on the PC right after school :D so count me in... 8 more ppl

9. Tiauguinho macrumors 6502a

Tiauguinho

I'll try to gather all our members too. I still have them on my buddy list. Will try to arrange an hour and day for all of us to be there and create the clan. Try to invite as many friends you can.

10. QCassidy352 thread starter macrumors G3

QCassidy352

I'm in. But don't get people to come form it if they're not going to play. There'd be no point, as the new clan would just eventually die the same slow death as the old one. I'd rather not have a clan than have one where no one plays.

11. chibianh macrumors 6502a

chibianh

count me in! I just need to go buy a copy of TFT though

12. iAmAzN macrumors 6502

you dont nessecarily have to have TFt but itd be nice cuz then we can all play together on TFT :cool: so we just need a few more ppl to join in right?

13. QCassidy352 thread starter macrumors G3

QCassidy352

yeah, looks like just a few more now. I personally always play TFT and can't go back to RoC...

btw, can't wait for the 1.13 update that will bring us the second two parts of the orc campaign!

14. iAmAzN macrumors 6502

yea... act 2 and 3 might be easy for me cuz my heros are strong lol

15. gaomay macrumors regular

Uncanny coincidence!

I was just coming onto this board to ask about a MacRumors WarIIITFT clan!

I'll be in for it - I play around 10h per week, always human.

Lets kick ass.

16. QCassidy352 thread starter macrumors G3

QCassidy352

I count 6 on this thread who would play. 4 more and we're good to go. Once again let me say, though, that I see no point in ppl signing up who are then never going to play. But if you know ppl who actually play and would like to join, tell them to come here, by all means.

17. maelstromr macrumors 6502

maelstromr

I'll play, I can give 2 hours...although I just got it...so I don't have the experience you guys do.

18. Metatron macrumors 6502

Metatron

Game Requirments

I am a huge pc gamer. If the spec of my ibook 500 will run it, I'll be there. I'll play about 5 hours a week. Will the game run on it, or can I play on my PC.

19. QCassidy352 thread starter macrumors G3

QCassidy352

Re: Game Requirments

i used to play on an ibook 600, and it was really bad. I bet ur PC could play it easily unless it's *really* old. My friend played for a while on a Dell Demension L667, a 4 year old computer, and it was pretty good. And the CD is a hybrid, so it will run on either mac or PC.

20. iAmAzN macrumors 6502

ok now, i believe we have 8 people interested. we just need 2 more...:cool:

21. gaomay macrumors regular

Go now?

Can't we just go with 8 and build from there as we meet mac users in battle?

Aching to get this going.....

22. P-Worm macrumors 68020

P-Worm

Me and my friend will rejoin. Send me an email when we are going to start it back up.

P-Worm

23. Rumbach macrumors newbie

I would love to join the clan - though I used to be quite the player of Starcraft, my Warcraft 3 skills are just beginning to get past the "newbie" phase...

24. iAmAzN macrumors 6502

In order for us to start the clan, we need 10 players to start, as stated in the Clan Rules from blizzard. Ok so I think we have enough people now. Just gotta set a time and date. Im open any day (not fridays or thursdays) from 3PM mountain time zone to 10pm mountain time zone.

25. P-Worm macrumors 68020

P-Worm