Out of Curiosity

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by chairguru22, Jul 21, 2006.

1. chairguru22 macrumors 6502a

Do the black MacBooks come with a matching black apple remote and black power adapter?

Not that it really matters but it would just look weird to me if they didnt match... :p

2. condor macrumors member

Nope, they are both white. Black ones would be pretty sweet though.

3. xfiftyfour macrumors 68030

xfiftyfour

nope - it's one of the complaints I read about a lot - all of the apple accessories are still white. however, i must admit that the contrast is kind of neat from the pictures i've seen...

4. Unspeaked macrumors 68020

Unspeaked

I agree; it doesn't look that bad. I don't see what the complaining is about.

The Black MacBook has a white Apple logo and white printing on the keys. Why not a white Power Adapter?

Isn't it the same deal with the black iPods? I never remember anyone complaining about those...

5. kyleaa macrumors regular

Well the White MacBook has black printing on the keys.... :)

6. xfiftyfour macrumors 68030

xfiftyfour

Probably because the iPod isn't as big of a purchase? Though, to be honest, I have heard a couple people mention that as a downside of the black iPods (just not as many as compared to those complaining about the MB's cords).

7. MACDRIVE macrumors 68000

MACDRIVE

8. Scarlet Fever macrumors 68040

Scarlet Fever

haha... get out of that cave... :p
    Apple Remote
    It may not look like it can do much, but it is surprisingly handy. I use it with programs such as iAlertU, iTunes and FrontRow.

I tried colouring my earbuds to suit my iPod (sig) with permanent marker. But the marker has started to wear, and now my earbuds are a strange purple-ish colour...

I think white cables look better than black anyway. Imagine what they would look like as black... PC-ish...

9. thewhitehart macrumors 6502a

thewhitehart

They look good in black when you're on the subway in NYC. Nobody will know you're concealing an ipod and will be less likely to mug you.

Other than that, white is still in! :)

10. bennettski macrumors newbie

bennettski

i've found both of my sets of apple earphones have been poor in quality so its better in my oppinion to buy others. that way you can buy any colour you want.

11. nickelbackmac macrumors regular

nickelbackmac