outlook 2003 to mac

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by CBProd, Oct 1, 2006.

1. CBProd macrumors newbie

i just bought a macbook pro laptop, my first mac computer. in windows xp im using outlook 2003 and i have different mail folders, exported into a few .pst files, i was wondering how i can get them into any mac mail client?

thanks

2. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

would crossover allow you to continue to use outlook? i personally find outlook the best mail app out there

3. Lollypop macrumors 6502a

Lollypop

Do yourself a favour, go play around with Entourage, outlook is nice until you see what microsoft is really capable of, Entourage kicks Outlook 2003 ass! ;)

There are a few ways of opening your PST files, and I think the latest updates of office for mac allows you to do that...:confused:

4. OzMo macrumors member

From Entourage Help ...

5. Lollypop macrumors 6502a

Lollypop

6. lonix macrumors newbie

Nice post

Nice post, Entourage is the route we went.
    1st time posting on a mac site so sorry if i seem utterly Anti Mac.
    We have had this up here for a week now, trying to do core things like SIMS, Remote Support, Terminal services Managed to get that all sorted. But frankly im not what so ever impressed by mac or entourage. In my honest opinion, go back to XP. Wait for windows 7 and hopefully that will be what people want it to be.

7. besadmin macrumors newbie

Don't judge Macs by Entourage. It might be the single worst program out there, for whatever reasons. I'm looking forward to the day it is out of my office forever.