Outlook 2011 conversation view missing emails

Discussion in 'Mac Applications and Mac App Store' started by vistadude, Sep 9, 2011.

1. macrumors 65816

In outlook 2011, I have the view set to conversation view, yet I can't see my own replies within a conversation. I'm using an exchange mail account.

Similarly in a google apps account, I can't see my own replies in the inbox folder, but I can if I go into the "All Mail" folder.

In Outlook 2010, I can always see my own replies for both accounts in the inbox. How do I set Outlook 2011 so it shows my replies in the inbox folder?

Thanks.

2. macrumors newbie

JohnDCCIU

This is an unfortunate limitation of the current Outlook for Mac client (as of SP2). Microsoft's Help and online resources all claim that you can do a Unified Mailbox as you can in the Windows client, but it's simply not true right now.

Hopefully they'll implement Conversation View properly in an upcoming Service Pack: they've been steadily enhancing Outlook for Mac with each SP, and the Help obviously indicates that it's something that they think should be there.

Use Help/Send Feedback about Outlook in the Outlook client to make your disappointment and wishes for a Unified Mailbox known to Microsoft!