Overslept

Discussion in 'Community' started by drno9999, Aug 11, 2005.

1. drno9999 macrumors newbie

I wake up today to see that I missed my DHL shipment of my baby back from repair, they tried to delier it an hour ago, I must be a heavy sleeper....now i have to wait untill i can pick it up form their facility...what a tease to know its so close yet so far from my grasp...positive note last ntie i got the wireless working on an old windoze machine to hold me over.

2. gwuMACaddict macrumors 68040

gwuMACaddict

thats a bummer- at least you know you almost have it. how close is the local shipping center? at least you can go pick it up today :D

3. drno9999 thread starter macrumors newbie

fortunately its only about 20 minutes away. however thats like a lifetime when were talking aout pbook withdrawl. I must give accolades to apple though, i brought my pbook in to apple store near chicago monday afternoon, they shipped to houston repaired and *technically* had at my door thursday mroning.

4. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

sleeping through deliveries sucks, those drivers can be in a hurry so they don't try very hard to get your attention. after greeting a few of them nude, dishevled, and having done a wind-sprint across the apartment; most of the delivery drivers around here knock loud and give me plenty of time to get to the door (with clothes on ;))

5. MacRy macrumors 68040

MacRy

Dude that sucks. Having been waiting for my lovely little iBook to come back from repair I can appreciate how frustrating that was for you.