ozzy

Discussion in 'Community' started by jefhatfield, Aug 31, 2002.

1. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

who here likes his show?

to me, it's one of the best things on television

i want to adopt his bulldog:)

2. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

It's GREAT! Allthough I'm not sure he is the best rep for the brits in the US :p

3. mac15 macrumors 68040

mac15

yeah he's a good guy yet so dumb , or maybe its just the years of drug abuse thats messed him up

4. Ensign Paris macrumors 68000

Ensign Paris

I have not ever actually seen the tv show, but I am a huge Ozzy fan, my favourite song, probably Shot in the Dark. Although Facing Hell is pretty good.

Ensign

5. 748s macrumors 6502a

748s

not into his music, but never miss the osbournes. funniest thing i've seen on tv (ever).:D

6. 3rdpath macrumors 68000

3rdpath

2nd star on the right and straight till morning
    i love the show...so funny...and they obviously love each other very much. they are quite endearing.

if you took them out of the mansion, etc...they'd be a pretty dang normal family because EVERY family is screwed-up in its own way. or maybe just my family was...

;)

i do think its a major drag that sharon's (mom) cancer has come back. ozzy will be truly lost without her. she is one sharp lady...i laughed my butt off when they were reviewing his tour schedule...man, she knows how to work him.( doesn't every wife....:D )

7. Hemingray macrumors 68030

Hemingray

Sorry to be a dissenter, but I think that show is about as pointless as all the other "real world/invasion of privacy" shows. I, personally, don't care about the way other people are living their lives; that's ultimately their business. If they wanna broadcast it, fine, but I don't care about seeing it. :p

The best I've seen of Ozzy was when he was played by Horatio Sanz in SNL's Celebrity Jeopardy. :D

Trebek (Will Ferrell): Mr. Ozbourne, you get to choose.
    Ozzy: Choooooose? Awrigh', I'll take Charleston Chews for $60 millions!
    Trebek: ...(confused glance, shakes head)... let's just go with "Don't Do Anything."

8. whfsdude macrumors 6502a

I don't like this Ozzy thing, ok he is good but umm why not give some real bands some attention? Like slayer, M.Manson? What about a show on Billy Corgan?? Including the pumpkins, man that would be the best :)

I'm tired of the RIAA paying for fame, they pay radio stations to play tunes so Sum 41 and Alien ANt farm can shove it, a f*** the RIAA i'm sick of them telling people what they like. There are so many great bands that never make it because of the RIAA. :(