P-Worm's Short Film

Discussion in 'Community' started by P-Worm, Jun 17, 2003.

1. macrumors 68020

P-Worm

That's right, you can watch a short film I put together with my friends in two days. It's really not that bad. It's on a trial .mac account so it won't be up for ever. It's called "Attack of the Flesh-Eating Subterranean Bog-Monster from the Center of the Earth and Beyond the Moon: Apocalyptic Revenge!" Check it out! The link is in my sig.

P-Worm

2. macrumors 6502a

GeneR

heh.

So far so good it looks like: P-Worm's film=brilliance.

You should submit it to TriggerStreet.com

I only wish I could get past the first minute. (It was butt-slow downloading that I gave up after 3 minutes of waiting on a high-speed internet connection. What's up with that? I'm going to try again later. Maybe it's my neighborhood connection speed.

3. macrumors P6

wdlove

Very good P-Worm, thank you. It download quickly for me with DSL. B & W really added alot the the fear factor!

4. macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

pretty sweet

though i must say i agree with you... my favorite is the arcade game reviewer one... that's stellar

tell me all those games are real and in one place

5. macrumors 65816

vollspacken

6. macrumors 65816

vollspacken

oh, BTW... jelloshotsrule, you got your old Avatar back...

...that one was my favorite when I registered :)

vSpacken

7. macrumors 65816

Royal Pineapple

8. macrumors 6502a

GeneR

Okay, finally saw it!

One word: coolness.

I guess it really was my high speed cable connection. Darn Time Warner! Darn them! ;)

Well, it was really, really good. I kept laughing through it all. I loved the tongue-and-cheek humor which made seeing the monster all the more enjoyable.

I still laugh whenever I think about the rationalizing of the two characters at the end about the monster's nature.

Great stuff! I hope you keep making these films, P-Worm!

9. macrumors 6502

10. thread starter macrumors 68020

P-Worm

Oh yeah, those games are real. :D They are all found in one place too. It is this 13 year old hang out in Utah called the Utah "Fun Dom. It is in quotes for a reason it is neither fun nor a dome. That place is freaking stupid. They have all of the arcade games that take the same number of credits, but the thing is, at the Fun Dome, you get 3 tokens to the dollar instead of 4 so your getting ripped of even worse.

Thanks for all of the good comments. I'm working on a new one now and I will post it when it is through.

P-Worm