Package Refused

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Alabaster, Feb 13, 2007.

1. Alabaster macrumors newbie

Alabaster

Has anyone had this problem, or know what it means?
    The package should be shipping to the west coast.

2007/02/13 02:31 Left TORONTO SORT CTR/CTR TRIE, ON
    2007/02/13 02:00 Attempted Delivery - Package Refused
    2007/02/12 08:30 In Transit in U.S.

2. emw macrumors G4

emw

Just to sort the story out, you sent a package from a location in Canada (where I believe you live) to the West Coast of the U.S., correct?

Since it appears you've left some details out, I'm assuming there's stuff before the 2007/02/12 In Transit remark where it says it was picked up and began it's journey.

Regardless, I suppose, it appears that whomever was the recipient of the package refused delivery, and as such it's going to find its way back to you sometime soon.

Did you prearrange this delivery? Was it to the correct address? Any number of reasons could contribute to someone refusing delivery.

3. Alabaster thread starter macrumors newbie

Alabaster

Sorry i left lots of details out:(
    I ordered a new computer from apple over the internet on friday and it is suppost to be shipping to the me on the west coast of Canada. The information posted there is all the tracker website shows me.

4. emw macrumors G4

emw

Hmmm. Could just be a glitch in the reporting, since the time difference between package refused and leaving the Toronto center is only 31 minutes. You might call the shipper to confirm the shipping address just to be safe, but my guess is it's just a software reporting error.