Discussion in 'Community' started by oreomac, Jul 1, 2005.

1. oreomac macrumors member

Jan 4, 2005
    I'm off on vacation on Sunday, & just trying to figure out what to pack where. where do things like areosol cans, batteries, etc go. I don't want to be repacking my case at the airport.
  2. 40167 macrumors regular

Sep 5, 2004
    Generaly I put just clothes and stuff needed to keep clean in the suitcase, everything else goes in handluggage (all electronics mainly in my case, and a few snacks)...

Specificly batteries, yeah id put that in hand luggage, and as far as areosol cans I wouldnt take it at all; but if you have the need, I would pack that in the suitcase... having that on the aircraft, and if someone sees it while you get your laptop out for example; they may say something.
  3. EGT macrumors 68000

Sep 4, 2003
    Put all toiletry stuff in a separate bag and then put that in your suit case/ main bag. Generally, i don't like to take aerosol cans with me but a lot of people do without any problems. Role on is good :p
    One time my shaver battery burst and the liquid stuff was everywhere. Luckily it was in a toiletry bag. Shaver batteries at least in the toiletry bag :p

Electronic and important stuff (passport, money, travel documents etc) in another bag but not too big to be "carry on" luggage. (I take it you are flying?)

Thats all i can think of for now. Going anywhere nice?
  4. iGary Guest

May 26, 2004
    Randy's House
    If you're flying, you cannot take aerosol cans aboard - checked or carry on.
  5. saabmp3 macrumors 6502a

Jul 22, 2002
    Tacoma, WA
    Gary's correct, you need to nix the aerosol cans. They can act like mini to medium sized bombs under certain conditions.