Packing

Discussion in 'Community' started by oreomac, Jul 1, 2005.

1. oreomac macrumors member

I'm off on vacation on Sunday, & just trying to figure out what to pack where. where do things like areosol cans, batteries, etc go. I don't want to be repacking my case at the airport.

2. 40167 macrumors regular

Generaly I put just clothes and stuff needed to keep clean in the suitcase, everything else goes in handluggage (all electronics mainly in my case, and a few snacks)...

Specificly batteries, yeah id put that in hand luggage, and as far as areosol cans I wouldnt take it at all; but if you have the need, I would pack that in the suitcase... having that on the aircraft, and if someone sees it while you get your laptop out for example; they may say something.

3. EGT macrumors 68000

EGT

Put all toiletry stuff in a separate bag and then put that in your suit case/ main bag. Generally, i don't like to take aerosol cans with me but a lot of people do without any problems. Role on is good :p
    One time my shaver battery burst and the liquid stuff was everywhere. Luckily it was in a toiletry bag. Shaver batteries at least in the toiletry bag :p

Electronic and important stuff (passport, money, travel documents etc) in another bag but not too big to be "carry on" luggage. (I take it you are flying?)

Thats all i can think of for now. Going anywhere nice?

4. iGary Guest

iGary

If you're flying, you cannot take aerosol cans aboard - checked or carry on.

5. saabmp3 macrumors 6502a

Gary's correct, you need to nix the aerosol cans. They can act like mini to medium sized bombs under certain conditions.

BEN