Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Pad & Quill has unveiled a new Traveler bumper-wallet case for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus alongside a new Timber Nightstand for Apple Watch. Pad & Quill's existing lineup of wallet cases, including the Valet Sleeve and The Luxury Pocket Book, are also compatible with the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.

Pad-Quill-Traveler-Case-iPhone-6s.jpg

The new Traveler case is handcrafted from American full grain leather, with an orange hand stitched accent, camera aperture opening, parachute grade stitching and two pockets on the back for holding cash and up to 6-8 credit cards or IDs. The cases ship in late September for $79.95 in Dark Chocolate or Whiskey Brown.

timbernightstand-2.jpg

The new Timber Nightstand docks the Apple Watch in landscape orientation for Nightstand Mode on watchOS 2, and also has a slot for keys, extra watch bands or other jewelry. The nightstand, handcrafted from a single piece of hardwood, ships in 7-10 business days for $89.95 (American Cherry) or $119.95 (American Walnut).

Article Link: Pad & Quill Debuts Traveler Case for iPhone 6/6s, Timber Nightstand for Apple Watch

Reactions: Michaelgtrusa

Glassed Silver

macrumors 68020
Mar 10, 2007
Kassel, Germany
Ugly as sin and I still don't understand why I would want to put my credit card next to my iPhone, always pulling it out and waiving pickpockets hello.

Glassed Silver:mac

Kajje

macrumors 6502a
Dec 6, 2012
Asia
That case is disgusting. You might as well carry your phone around in an old shoe.
Now now now... read the article before you judge. They start shipping at the end of September. Clearly the cases are not ready yet. There's obviously still parts missing.

Reactions: nortofthe13th

Kissaragi

macrumors 68020
Nov 16, 2006
Every phone case they make looks absolutely vile to me. No idea how they are still in business.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.