Pages Crashed!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by theman5725, Nov 30, 2006.

1. theman5725 macrumors 6502

I just got finished writing an important paper that is due very soon. However, when I went to save it, PAGES CRASHED!! :mad: :mad:

Isn't all this supposed to be reliable? This is the first time my Mac has crashed on me, and after I put a lot of work into writing that, there isn't even a way to recover it! Or is there? Help please!

2. dpaanlka macrumors 601

dpaanlka

That sucks man. I use pages very intensely and never had it crashed. Regardless, I still have a practice of hitting Command + S frequently to make sure things are saved.

3. theman5725 thread starter macrumors 6502

D:

I have a good memory and can rewrite it pretty much, but it's so time consuming. I always used to frequent save on PC, but when I switched to Mac I stopped doing that cause it never crashed so I didn't see the point. But I guess you can never be too sure can you... :mad:

4. ChickenSwartz macrumors 6502a

I wear out commend+S. You can't do it too often. Does Pages have a auto recovery like Word? That is a nice feature.

5. clevin macrumors G3

clevin

isnt there any auto-saving function in pages like in M$ office?

6. theman5725 thread starter macrumors 6502

I was surprised that it didnt.:(

7. clevin macrumors G3

clevin

well, im sorry to hear that, maybe write a feedback to apple see if they will make a change in next version.