Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

j2r110

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 4, 2006
Dallas
hey its been a while since i have been on. kinda busy lately... well i was wondering if any of you have any suggestions on whats a good palm pilot. i have been wanting for a while, but i dont want to spend alot of money on it. if any of you know any thats under 200 and very good, then can u tell me. my friend has one that you can connect to the internet, play lots of games, and listen to music on it. i dont know what its called though.

thanks anyways,
jonathan:D

AvSRoCkCO1067

macrumors 65816
Sep 6, 2005
CO
j2r110 said:
hey its been a while since i have been on. kinda busy lately... well i was wondering if any of you have any suggestions on whats a good palm pilot. i have been wanting for a while, but i dont want to spend alot of money on it. if any of you know any thats under 200 and very good, then can u tell me. my friend has one that you can connect to the internet, play lots of games, and listen to music on it. i dont know what its called though.

thanks anyways,
jonathan:D

I have a Compaq iPaq 3955 running very well if you're interested - it's definately in your price range. PM me if you are :cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.