Panasonic Network camera install help

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking' started by cpo, Sep 1, 2012.

1. cpo
    macrumors newbie

Oct 4, 2008
    I'm looking for help and posting in many places. :confused:
    I have a Panasonic network camera, a BL-C230. I knew when I bought it that the install cd would not work on my Mac. But I did alot of research and found many people that were able to "easily" set up this camera. People referenced how helpful the Panasonic call center was. I did send an e-mail to panasonic and received a reply back, but their suggestions did not work. I then reached out to the call center, and was told that the info I received in the e mail was wrong. They tried to help me, but they do not have any info on the Time Capsule which would allow them to assist me.

Does anyone know how I can set this camera up on my iMac?
    It's not a life and death situation, but for me it's important; as I will be getting a new puppy next weekend and I want to be able to see him when I go back to work. :D :)
    Any help would be much appreciated.
  2. macrumors member

Feb 17, 2012
    Are you looking for help with initial setup of your camera on the network or looking for help storing video/images on your time capsule?
  3. macrumors 68030

Les Kern

Apr 26, 2002
    That camera is well-enough supported on the Mac. Try the 15-day trial of EvoCam. Great product, should see comera in network camera window just by plugging it in and powering it up.