Panic Stattoo

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by cesar, Apr 30, 2004.

1. cesar macrumors member

Jul 24, 2002
    what do you think about Panic Stattoo?

Any ideas for new capsules?

2. broken_keyboard macrumors 65816

Apr 19, 2004
    Secret Moon base
    Unfortunately I don't think it will be very successful, since most people who want a framework for desktop widgets have already bought Konfabulator, and it's pretty hard to justify buying two such frameworks, since they're just for fun anyway.

Lots. Just look through the Konfabulator widget archive...
  3. atari1356 macrumors 68000

Feb 27, 2004
    Stattoo looks pretty nice... but I'm not sure the Mail module is working properly for me. I have new unread email in my inbox and it doesn't show it.

I'd also like to see more options for where you can place the modules, and the look of the modules. I'm guessing that will be part of version 2.
  4. BrianKonarsMac macrumors 65816

Apr 28, 2004
    its far more organized, i wasn't a big fan of the widget designs however. making the dockling's more interactive would be a huge plus, as well as customization. this is after all a gui haxie, ppl who use this kind of software use it to stand out even though they wont admit it. they like to have a different look to theirs than their neighbors.
  5. encro macrumors 6502

May 6, 2002
    I would really like to see a stattooDock rescale option. I can't add all the different capsules and still be visible :(