Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TheT

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 5, 2002
Germany
Hi everyone!

So, I know it's not allowed to talk about warez here, and I don't want to, so please don't get off-topic!
I've already played with the Panther Preview and found it actually quite nice, but it was a beta. Now that 7B85 is the Gold Master, I'd really like to play with it before, being a student, spending 100 bucks on something that might not actually be that great on my really old iMac.
I know all the stuff with BitTorrent, the problem is that one needs a file in order to be able to download something... and I can't find any Chat Room or site where I could get one. Some of you guys are always up-to-date with the previews, so I'd appreciate any help.
If you chose to reply (which would be really nice) just remember the rules. Or simply email me, macrumors-panther<at>thet dot de

Thank you!

cb911

macrumors 601
Mar 12, 2002
BrisVegas, Australia
so you're after a good file sharing network?

KDX is the best that i've used... which isn't many since i've stuck to KDX ever since i discovered it. :D

you can get KDX from www.haxial.com. then you have to connect to a Tracker. they list all the different servers (well, only if the servers choose to be listed).

i'm sure there would be heaps of other threads about file sharing around here as well, so it wouldn't hurt to do a search. ;)

let us know if you need any help with KDX. :)

dynamicd

macrumors 6502
Jul 16, 2002
Chicago
Because you're a student, you can purchase Panther for $70 like I did. I don't know if the discount is as much overseas though. I use carracho and you can get the different trackers from tracker-tracker.com. Have fun.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.