panther questions

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by pcpacker, Mar 17, 2005.

1. pcpacker macrumors member

I am a fairly new mac user. I miss a few features from windows (sorry). Is there a way to command click a picture (jpeg or otherwise) and send it in an email? I have to open mail, click on attachments, and search for the picture. Also, I would like to command click and print and image from a website.

Thank you

2. yippy macrumors 68020

yippy

I don't think so. But you can just click and drag the picture if you have the email open already.

3. Logik macrumors 6502a

Quicksilver will allow you to send pictures from webpages pretty easily.

as far as printing, right click or control + click on an image, click "open image in new window or new tab" in safari.. then goto file, print.. wahla.. not too difficult really, when done close the tab or window

4. frenetic macrumors regular

Much easier than that. Select the picture in the finder (finder though, not on your desktop), go to the finder menu bar, select services / mail / send file. A new email will open with the picture attached.

5. Mitthrawnuruodo Moderator emeritus

Mitthrawnuruodo

If it's a webimage, Firefox lets you right-/ctrl-click and send the image (or rather a link to the image)... so it might be better to drag the image off the webpage and directly into the Mail message you want to send...

To attach an image file you already have on your computer, you may drag'n'drop it, as already mentioned. If you want a new message with the image attached, you just drag'n'drop the file (not just images, really) to the Mail icon in your dock, and Mail will take it from there... :)