Panther shows pixel size of images?

Discussion in 'Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) Discussion' started by cb911, Nov 6, 2003.

1. cb911 macrumors 601

cb911

when i first installed Panther i was copying all of my pics back onto my PB, then i had the Get Info window open and i couldn have sworn that it displayed the pixel size of images along with the file size and the rest of the specs.

i remember this because i said out loud "Oh sweet! pixel size!" :D

it's funny though i can't remember 100% whether it was in the Get Info window or a Finder window?

has anyone come accross this? or was i just dreaming? (and believe me, it is possible that i actually dreamt this. :D)

or is there an app that will let you display the pixel size in the Get Info window?

2. MoparShaha macrumors 68000

MoparShaha

Open any Finder window, select Icon view, go to the "View" menu, select "View Options", and check "All Windows" and "Show Item Info". From now on, all your Finder windows will show how many items are in each folder, as well as pixel dimensions of images while you are in Icon view.

3. AmigoMac macrumors 68020

AmigoMac

it was preview... dreamer

When you get the pic, go tools menu and get info, or just command+i ... you're welcome;)

4. cb911 thread starter macrumors 601

cb911

MoparShaha, thanks for that. somehow i must have missed those options. but i was sure i saw it in the Get Info window, not in the Finder window?

AmigoMac, ah. i just tried what you said. i think i might have been in Preview once and accidentally hit cmd+i thinking i was in Finder. that must have been it. :D

oh yeah, thanks. :p :D