Patch for Football Manager 2006

Discussion in 'Games' started by bollard, Nov 17, 2005.

1. bollard macrumors regular

After a marathon penalty shootout victory turned into a defeat I've downloaded the patch for FM 2006. What am I supposed to do next to update my shop bought version ?? Cheers.

2. pknz macrumors 68020

pknz

Yes the penalty shootout bug was in version 6.0.0 (retail version). After download the mac 6.0.1 patch, mount the disk image and run the update.

3. bollard thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks, But what does mount the disk image mean ??? The patch is on my desktop.

4. pknz macrumors 68020

pknz

Okay, if you download the 6.0.1 patch off the offical website (www.sigames.com) the it would have probably downloaded as 408.dmg (.dmg is Disk Image). If this file is on your desktop, double click on it to mount the image.

After the image has mounted, you will see a Disk Image on your desktop, (white image icon). Open this and inside it will be 'fm2006_mac_patch_601.pkg' Double click on this which will begin the update.

After that its just a couple of clicks of 'Continue,' select where you want the update to install (your harddrive) and it should automactically find where you have installed Football Manager 2006. Then click Continue and the update process should begin.

I hope that helps