PB 12" Order Date / Ship Date

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by ehwizard, Jan 28, 2003.

1. macrumors newbie

I ordered a PB 12 on 1/10 and the ship by date is 2/10. I was wondering if anyone's had shipped yet, and what the actual ship date might be.

2. macrumors 6502

12" ordered

I ordered the 12" AL PB from the Apple Store because I wanted the SD. I placed the order on 1/21 & received a ship date of 2/19.

I ended up cancelling the order on Monday as I saw some online retailers had it in stock. Currently, I think MacMall & MacConnection have them in stock. I've seen reports that SD models have arrived at some Apple Stores (!).

I ended up ordering from MacWarehouse which bundled the PB with a FREE battery, FREE Epson printer & FREE Targus case. I had to pay for shipping but no sales tax (unlike Apple Store).

I don't need the printer or case so they'll go on ebay but I'll keep the battery as this means I'll never have to carry an AC adapter.

I decided that burning DVD's at 1X speed was no fun (I've tried it) and that I can live with the combo drive.

My 12" AL PB is supposed to ship today (fingers crossed). I'll post pics soon I hope.

moby1

3. macrumors newbie

ordered mine from the Apple Educational Store on the 24th of Jan, standard configuration. Got it 4 days later on the 28th.

4. macrumors 6502

It's here!

I ordered my 12" PowerBook (with free case/printer/battery bundle) and the PowerBook arrived this morning around 11 AM.

Weeeeeeeeee.....

I have been working on a PC for three months now. Bye-bye lil' PC.

I posted Xbench results. My new camera has not arrived yet. I'll post pics when it does.

Weeeeee......

moby1
    :)

5. macrumors 604

iShater

Re: It's here!

Congratulations, how do you like it? and what kinda deal did you get? where form?

thanks!

6. macrumors 68000

MacFan25

Re: 12" ordered

That sounds like a really good deal. I saw that you got it today. I bet that it is awesome.:D