PB fully charged at 99%?

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by inlimbo, Feb 24, 2005.

  1. macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2005
    Location:
    Sydney, Australia
    #1
    Sorry about this stupid question but I just got my new PB yesterday and I have calibrated the battery and everything and my PB says its fully charged at 99%. Is this normal? where did the other 1% go?

    Thanks
    inlimbo...
     
  2. Moderator emeritus

    Mitthrawnuruodo

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2004
    Location:
    Bergen, Norway
    #2
    Nothing to worry about, my iBook normally stops at 99%, and sometimes even 98% or 97%, it's quite normal, and there has been an article about this on Apples support pages (don't have link - too lazy to search). Has something to do with calibration of the battery and the fact that it will not start recharging berfore it dips below 95%... the main point: Don't Panic! (Well, the premiere is closing in on us.)
     
  3. macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    May 12, 2003
  4. thread starter macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2005
    Location:
    Sydney, Australia

Share This Page