PB Shipping...

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by t300, May 6, 2004.

1. t300 macrumors 6502a

t300

Hey all...

Well, I got that special little email saying that my PB is and .Mac is being shipped soon. Well, the .Mac is already shipped but the BTO PB says "On or before
    05/12/2004" Does anyone know what kind of truth this has behind it? I PRAY that it ships before the 12th...Also, how long does the regular shipping usually take?

2. KD7IWP macrumors 6502a

KD7IWP

Same situation

Well, here's my two cents. I just ordered my first mac on the 3rd, it is a 15" Superdrive. It said it would ship out on or before May 7 and it did ship on the 5th. I used regular free shipping and Fedex's website says it should arrive at my house in Washington by 10:30am on Monday the 10th. Hope that helps you!

3. atari1356 macrumors 68000

atari1356

It can vary, I've heard of some people getting it shipped out early, and others getting an email on the day it's supposed to be shipped saying that it's going to be even later.

Mine said On or before 05/06... and it shipped on the 6th (yesterday). Fedex estimates that I'll get mine on the 10th (Monday). That's pretty quick, considering it's coming from Shanghai.

4. reaper macrumors 6502

Congrats on the new PB! I have heard from others that the shipping was a little late on their PBs (I am still contemplating ordering mine), but that was when the new revs first came out. Hopefully, Apple has caught up on supply and will get it to you quickly. Keep us posted.

- reaper

5. t300 thread starter macrumors 6502a

t300

Thanks guys...Well, it seems that most of you got your PB's only a few days after it was shipped, very cool...Also, I wonder that if they bump back your order date you could call and complain, and possibly get something out of it? Apple is very generous with their products, you kwow...